Creating Enhanced Podcasts with Garageband '11 (part 1)
- The following video goes through the steps of building an "enhanced" audio podcast in Garageband '11.
Garageband Beginner Tutorial #1 (music)
- This 20 minutes video goes through some of the basics to laying down a multi-track beat.
Resources (websites & docs):
- Getting started with GarageBand '11
- Creating an Audio Podcast with Garageband '11 (Apple)
- Creating a Movie Podcast with Garageband '11 (Apple)
- Sample Podcasting Program Format (Elem) (pdf)
- Podcasting for Teachers & Students (slideshare)
- Sample Podcasting Storyboard (google doc)
- Sample Podcasting Storyboard 2
- Enhanced Podcast Resource
- Garageband E-Podcast Tutorial (pdf)
- APS TechTutorials (Podcasting)
- The Garageband Guide
- Subscribing to podcasts via iTunes (Apple)
- Podcasting FAQ's (Apple)
- iTunes '11 appears to currently have a problem displaying "artwork" from enhanced podcasts. For now, you can use Quicktime to view your completed enhanced podcasts.